Corporate Letting & Real Estate Services
The supply and availability of suitable quality rental accommodation in Dublin and Ireland
With our extensive experience of the Irish residential property market, we can also assist you in assessing and managing the downside risks of corporate letting in Ireland and provide a range of solutions to help you source, assess and negotiate the Irish real estate market.
Corporate Letting Management
Our Corporate Letting Management Service includes;
- Discrete and independent sourcing of suitable rental properties based on your company’s needs and budget.
- Negotiation of lease terms and registration of tenancy.
- Pre-letting inventory checks and creation of photographic records.
- Management and administration of rental payments, utilities and property holding costs.
- Confirmation of Landlord’s insurance and arrange contents insurance, if required.
- Manage all repair and maintenance issues as they arise.
- Advise on and manage lease termination procedures when they arise.
- Oversee lease termination and return of rental deposit.
- Manage and represent you in any dispute that may arise with your Landlord.
- Manage sub-letting of property in the event of early vacation.
Property Acquisition Support
- Detailed feasibility and risk assessment report to support company’s decision making process on employing a rental v acquisition strategy.
- Background area checks and assessment of property location.
- Preparation of detailed financial projections, cash flows and NPV studies to support deliberation on acquisition v rental strategies.
- Source, appraise and shortlist individual properties that meet your established needs criteria.
- Liaise with estate agents and set up viewings (remote attendance or accompanied attendance can be facilitated).
- Sourcing and management of the appointment of solicitors and surveyors.
- Arranging for insurance policies to be put in place prior to exchange of contracts.
- Collation of pre-closing surveys and documentation and liaison with solicitors and surveyors.
- Provision of costings and estimates on fit-out, refurbishment or alteration work.
- Sourcing and managing building and decorating contractors for refurbishment works.
- Sourcing and managing property fit-out and furnishing.
- Sourcing of acquisition finance solutions, if required.