Planning & Feasibility Service
At Onboard Ireland we know that the success of any relocation is built on a foundation of good planning, attention to detail and strong budgeting.
Acquiring accurate and reliable local information at the outset will help you manage your personal costs, obtain genuine value for money (during and after transition) and create the lifestyle you want in Ireland within your budget.
Our Planning and Feasibility Service can examine and investigate every aspect of your planned relocation to Ireland. This service is delivered by our qualified financial advisors and relocation agents and is designed to give you bespoke, independent, reliable and hyper-local advice on every aspect of your relocation to Ireland.
Our service includes;
- Free preliminary consultation & individual needs assessment.
- A comprehensive personal financial budget based on your established lifestyle needs.
- Estimates of personal living costs in Ireland based on your established lifestyle needs (e.g. accommodation, utilities, groceries, commuting expenses, motor expenses, education expenses, childcare, club subscriptions, healthcare etc.).
- Information and insights into any state benefits or personal tax reliefs you may be entitled to.
- Qualitative and quantitative information provided based on our hyper-local knowledge of the areas and neighbourhoods you are likely to be living in.
- Q&A review & drill-down session.