Home Purchase Support
Onboard Ireland’s Home Purchase Support Service is specifically designed to provide end-to-end support for clients wishing to locate and acquire a residential property in Dublin or Ireland in conjunction with their international relocation.
Our Consultants have many years of knowledge and experience working directly in the Irish real estate market and we provide completely independent and highly knowledgeable advice and support at each stage of your home search and acquisition.
Our service can help you understand the Irish real estate market, identify what neighbourhoods and what property characteristics to look for in an Irish home purchase and also help you to safely negotiate the difficulties of acquiring a property in an unfamiliar market.
The most popular elements of this service include;
- Free preliminary consultation and assessment of your home purchase strategy.
- Review of potential locations and provision of hyper-local information.
- Source, appraise and shortlist individual properties that meet your established needs criteria.
- Liaise with estate agents and set-up viewings (accompanied attendance is recommended but remote attendance can be facilitated, if required).
- Sourcing and management of the appointment of local solicitors and surveyors.
- Liaising with insurers for appropriate insurance cover to be put in place prior to exchange of contracts.
- Collation of pre-closing surveys and documentation & liaison with solicitors and surveyors.
- Provision of costings and estimates on fit-out, refurbishment or alteration works post acquisition.
- Sourcing and managing building and decorating contractors for refurbishment works.
- Sourcing and managing local property fit-out and furnishing services.
- Sourcing of mortgage finance solutions and introductions to loan providers, if required.